Deadline to Submit T-shirt: Noon June 1, 2018
Come up with a t-shirt design that embraces our totally wild theme while showing off your company’s sense of fun!
Every team that enters the T-shirt Contest will be awarded 150 Spirit Points. These points will be awarded even if the t-shirt isn’t eligible for the grand prize.
To be eligible for judging and the grand prize (plus bragging rights for the entire year), the t-shirt must have been produced by gologo.ca. gologo.ca is the official merchandise sponsor, and has been exclusively licensed to use Corporate Challenge graphics. No one else can put our logo on your teams gear, except gologo.ca!
To receive 150 Spirit points and/or to participate in the T-shirt Contest, drop sample of the t-shirt off at the Corporate Challenge offices before noon on June 1.
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony after the Games. There will be one winner in each division so your chance of winning is even greater! The T-shirt contest is judged by our official graphic design team at Backstreet Communications. All t-shirts will be displayed in the SHERBROOKE LIQUOR Beer Gardens at Party in the Park.
T-shirt drop-off (noon June 1):
Corporate Challenge HQ
310, 12420-104 Avenue
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm
Where can $3 buy you a trip anywhere that WestJet flies? Or a year of fun at the TELUS World of Science Edmonton? The Corporate Challenge Raffle!
Prizes for 2018:
1st Prize: A trip for two anywhere that WestJet flies including an $500 hotel credit – courtesy of WestJet and Brookfield Communities. Value: $3400
2nd Prize: Annual Membership (includes parking), to the MacEwan Fitness Centre- Courtesy of the MacEwan University Sport and Wellness. Value: $650
3rd Prize: Annual Membership (includes parking), to the MacEwan Fitness Centre- Courtesy of the MacEwan University Sport and Wellness. Value: $650
4th Prize: $500 Visa Gift Card to spend on ANYTHING – courtesy of BOOSTER JUICE
5th & 6th Prizes: $500 Gift Certificate for NorQuest College – courtesy of NorQuest College Value: $500 each
7th Prize 2 Single 7 Day Multiplay Passes: Enjoy all West Edmonton Mall’s attractions unlimited for two people for 7 days. Courtesy of West Edmonton Mall. Value: $398
8th Prize: Family 2 Day Multiplay Pass: Enjoy all West Edmonton Mall’s attractions unlimited for a family (up to four people) for 2 days. Courtesy of West Edmonton Mall. Value: $329
9th Prize: Waterpark Package: Enjoy a day at the Waterpark with your family. The package includes admission for four people, a cabana rental for the day and four passes to ride the zipline. Courtesy of West Edmonton Mall. Value: $308
10th & 11th Prizes: $250 Gift Certificate The Tech Shop – courtesy of The Tech Shop. Value: $250 each
12th – 21st Prizes: A one year Family Membership to Telus World of Science Edmonton – courtesy of Telus World of Science. Value: $200 each.
Tickets and complete information are available from Company Coordinators. Remember that part of the proceeds benefit KidSport.
Big Bike Challenge for Heart & Stroke
Here’s a great event to get more of your co-workers involved in Corporate Challenge. Organize a Heart and Stroke Foundation Big Bike ride on their bicycle built for 30! It’s an excellent way to hold a fun event that earns spirit points for your team, build team spirit and help the community, all at the same time!
Every team that takes part will receive 50 Corporate Challenge Spirit points PLUS if your team raises the minimum amount of $1450 you will get another 50 Spirit Points. There are also points available for the top fundraisers in each division (complete point details area available in the Spirit Award section). Each member of the bike team is asked to do some fundraising for Heart and Stroke Research and then book a day when the team can get together and do the ride.
So far, over $2 million has been raised for heart and stroke research by the Corporate Challenge teams. To sign up just visit www.bigbike.ca or email email@example.com
Blood Donor Challenge
February 1 – June 2, 2018
Deadline to register is APRIL 28, 2018
Canadian Western Bank Group is proud to work with the Canadian Blood Services to help fill the neverending need for blood. Teams are encouraged to sign up to help with this vital cause. To thank teams for their commitment, we are awarding Overall Corporate Challenge Points.
Corporate Challenge Points are awarded as follows:
- 5 Corporate Challenge points will be awarded to each participating company, providing they donate a minimum of 5 blood donations.
- 2 additional Corporate Challenge points will be awarded to each company who hits at least 100% of their “pledge” number of blood donations.
- Up to 3 additional Corporate Challenge points will be awarded to the company in each division who finishes with the highest number of blood donations compared to their pledge. (3 additional points for 1st place, 2 points for second place and 1 point for third place).
- Each company participating in the Blood Donor Challenge will be given a goal number of donation to achieve during the challenge timeframe. This is your company’s donation pledge. The donation pledge assigned to each company will be a standard percentage (5%) of total number of employees as provided by Corporate Challenge. Canadian Blood Services will provide more information to the Company Coordinator after they register for the Blood Donor Challenge.
- Anyone can donate on behalf of your company. Encourage family and friends to donate on behalf of your company!
- Companies must register for the Blood Donor Challenge directly with Canadian Blood Services. To obtain a registration form, please email Edmonton.firstname.lastname@example.org.