Brain Freeze 2017
ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE 2 NIGHTS TO CHOOSE FROM... OR COME BOTH NIGHTS!
There will be different questions each day. The registration fee is $60 per team, per day. There is a total of 100 team spots available
for each day and is first come, first serve.
Winter Trivia Contest March 6 & 8, 2017
Location: Schanks Sports Grill, 9927-178 Street
Check in: 5:30 - 6:15pm
Game Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pm
There is no limit to the number of teams you can enter and your team does not have to be a part of
Corporate Challenge to participate!
* Prizes awarded to the top teams each night!
Kick Off Pep Rally
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
LOCATION: Sir Winston Churchill Square
Event Time: 11:30am – 1pm
CEO Challenge: 11:30am - 12:40pm
CEO Challenge Awards: 12:45pm
Don’t miss the most mega-cool party of the year! Come help kick off Corporate Challenge at our CEO Challenge/Pep Rally!
The Alberta Blue Cross Pep Rally is the first event of Corporate Challenge and we want to get everyone warmed up and excited for the coming weeks of competition.
Make sure your CEO/Senior Manager takes part in the BDO CEO Challenge at the Pep Rally. They can earn valuable spirit points for your company. Plus you can enjoy a hot dog lunch, games for everyone and prizes for the top CEOs!
The Pep Rally is free to attend, but there will be a hot dog lunch. Food tickets are $8 per person and must be pre-purchased. NOTE: we will provide two free food tickets per company, one each for your CEO/Senior Manager and Company Coordinator.
You must order both your free and purchased tickets online at www.edmontoncorporatechallenge.com on the Pep Rally ticket order form.
Party in the Park
(formerly Family Day)
SUNDAY, June 11, 2017
LOCATION: Borden Park – 76 St. & 112 Ave.
TIME: 11:00am – 5:00pm
FREE PARKING AT NORTHLANDS
Celebrate the final day of competition with PARTY IN THE PARK! There’s something for everyone!. We’ve added a bunch of activities to the Sherbrooke Liquor Beer Gardens and you won’t want to miss them!
- SHERBROOKE LIQUOR Beer Gardens
**NEW THIS YEAR**
- Entertainment and Games throughout the day in the Beer Gardens, including:-
- 80’s Trivia – dazzle with your knowledge of Care Bears and Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Air Band – watch some experts and then give it try yourself – channel your inner Boy George or favourite Hair Band while you lip sync or air guitar to the hits of the 80’s!
- ‘80’s Fashion Show – featuring YOU! Dust off your leg warmers and taffeta prom dresses for our first 80’s fashion parade. Prizes for the best!!
- Giant Jenga, Kerplunk and other fun games!
- Kids Corner
- All NEW!!! Duncan Craig LLP YARD GAMES competition
- Mowbrey Gil LLP Scavenger Hunt
TENT/SPACE BOOKINGS at PARTY IN THE PARK
There are two options for you this year – you can rent a tent with tables and chairs or just a space, if you want to bring your own tent. Spaces and tents are limited, so if your team would like to host a company BBQ, party or just have a central meeting place, we encourage you to reserve yours quickly. Tent and space locations will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
1. Tents are 10x20 and include 30 chairs and 5 tables (and a fire extinguisher).
The cost is $700 which includes set up and take down.
2. Spaces will be approximately 20x20 and will be assigned – your tent or equipment must stay within your space.
Fill out the tent booking form online at www.edmontoncorporatechallenge.com.
If you require BBQ’s, garbage cans, coolers, etc. you can order directly from Big Top Tent Rentals.
Call 780-489-0859 for more information or click here for the order form.
We will be giving out all the awards at a special ceremony following the Games. Awards given out will include:
- Overall Divisional winners
- Spirit Challenge winners
- T-shirt Contest winners
- Blood Donor Challenge awards
The event will be free of charge and open to everyone. Further details will be posted!