Corporate Challenge requires over 1,800 volunteers each year!
Whether it is scorekeeping at basketball, marshalling at a road race or registering participants…each and every volunteer shift is vital to the success of the Games.
As part of your company's commitment to Corporate Challenge, your company is required to provide volunteers…PLUS it’s a great way to get more of your company participating in the Games!
Your Company is required to provide a maximum number of volunteers based on the division you have been assigned.
The maximum number of volunteers we will ask your company to provide is:
Blue – 8
Green – 14
Yellow – 14
White – 16
Red - 16
VOLUNTEERS . . .
- Do NOT have to be employees of your company (friends, family are eligible)
- MUST be at least 18 years of age
- Will receive a Corporate Challenge Volunteer T-shirt!
- Are not permitted to bring along their pets or children
- Must stay for the entire assigned shift
Your Company's Volunteer assignments will be distributed by May 4, 2018. This information will include your event assignment(s), specific volunteer roles, locations, dates and times.
VOLUNTEER NO SHOW PENALTIES:
- Companies that do not provide the volunteers requested will:
- receive a 3 Overall Point deduction for each volunteer shift that is not fulfilled
- be banned from the Games for the next year at the discretion of the Games Management.
Corporate Challenge reserves the right to disqualify your team from sports/events if your volunteers do not show up for shifts scheduled at the same time as your competition.
Direct all Volunteer inquiries to:
Corporate Challenge Office