Each year, Corporate Challenge counts on over 1800 volunteers to help make the Games happen! We simply couldn't run the games without the assistance of the company volunteers!
Whether it is scorekeeping at Volleyball, registering participants at Badminton or keeping score at Board Games- each and every volunteer shift is vital to the success of the Games.
As part of your company's commitment to Corporate Challenge, your company is required to provide volunteers…PLUS it’s a great way to get more of your company participating in the Games!
In 2022, we introduced a system where companies could choose their own volunteer shifts. You will need to log into our sign up system and choose from all the shifts available. The sign up link will be sent directly to Company Coordinators. They can then go in and pick all their company's shifts or can send the link to individuals within their company to pick the shift they want.
We will still have a requirement for each company to fulfill a minimum number of shifts. You will be responsible for making sure you sign up for the number (listed below) based on your division.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR VOLUNTEER SHIFTS CLICK HERE
This is the MAXIMUM number of volunteers that will be required by companies in each of the three divisions. These numbers are subject to change.
Blue – 6
Yellow – 8
Red - 12
Please note that we don't always require the maximum number of shifts to all companies.
- Do NOT have to be employees of your company (friends, family are eligible)
- MUST be at least 18 years of age
- Will receive a Corporate Challenge Volunteer lanyard
- Are not permitted to bring along their pets or children
- Must stay for the entire assigned shift
VOLUNTEER FULFILLMENT POINTS
- All teams that fulfill their volunteer shifts will be awarded 10 overall points.
- You will still recieve your 10 points if you have a shift cancelled by us or if we do not require you to fulfill your maximum number of shifts as noted above.
for a complete list of volunteer roles and their descriptions.
VOLUNTEER NO SHOW PENALTIES
Companies that do not provide the volunteers requested will:
- receive a 3 Overall Point deduction for each volunteer shift that is not fulfilled
- be banned from the Games for the next year at the discretion of the Games Management.
- Corporate Challenge reserves the right to disqualify your team from sports/events if your volunteers do not show up for shifts scheduled at the same time as your competition.
DATES AND DEADLINES
Mark your Calendars!
Company Coordinators Meeting: May 2, 2023 (virtual - invitation will be sent to company coordinators)
Company Registration Deadline: April 1, 2023
Sport/Event Selection Deadlines: NOTE: This is the date by which your company must sign up for these sports if you want to participate in them. Your company coordinator is the only one who can register your company in a sport.
Scheduled Sports – April 21, 2023
Extra Life - Mario Kart
Non-Scheduled Sports – May 5, 2023
Click here to see a complete list of the event venues, inclucing addreses.
2023 TEAMS BY DIVISION
Click here to see a complete list of the teams/divisions for the 2023 Games!
EVENT PLAYER SUMMARY
Click here to see a summary of team size requirements for every event.
First Company Coordiantors Meeting - February 21 at 5:30pm (VIRTUAL)
Second Company Coordinators Meeting - May 2 at 5:30pm (VIRTUAL)