WHAT IS CORPORATE CHALLENGE?
- What are the Games? Your company will sign up to compete against other local Edmonton and area companies in over 20 sports, games and spirit activities. From Bowling to Volleyball, Crib to Obstacle Course… choose one, choose them all, it's up to you how many events your company participates in!
- Click here for more information on each of the events your company could choose to participate in.
- Your team can earn valuable points in 3 different categories: CHALLENGE, SPIRIT and PARTICIPATION. And, at the end of it all, there are corporate bragging rights at stake - who will reign as Season 31 Champion in your Division? Click here for more information on Points and Awards.
- Events take place during evenings and weekends. Tentative dates for the 2023 games are: May 14 - June 11, 2023.
- Individual sport dates are found on each event page - please note they are subject to change!
- For a calendar at a glance,
- Why join the Games? Employee bonds are nourished when they come together as a team to PARTICIPATE in fun, organized CHALLENGES that are as diverse as the people playing them! Our team building activities build SPIRIT and help break through workplace barriers existing in even the smallest organizations.
- Who can play? The Games were designed as a team building event for your (over 18) employees. PARTICIPATION is key and so our activities cater to all levels of fitness and comfort. Be it a weekend warrior ready for a 5km run, a BINGO fanatic with a dauber in hand, or a diehard trivia nut - Season 31 has your event. There is even a special CEO Challenge designed just for your company head honcho to show off their corporate spirit!
- In 2023 we will be presenting a combination of in-person events and some virtual events. These events take place throughout the City of Edmonton and the surrounding communities.
- It's so easy to join! All you have to do to sign up is provide us with your company employee count (for Division placement), pay a reasonable participation fee and agree to provide a small number of volunteers! To join and review participation fees, click here.
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or head on over to our FAQ page for more information.