SLOPITCH CANCELLED - June 1 & 2, 2019



Slopitch is cancelled for today June 1, 2019 and the tournament will not continue.  

The Air Quality Index is at a 5 this morning and is forecast to increase to a 9 (Very High Risk).

Our first concern is always the health and welfare of our volunteers and players and we don't want to put anyone at any risk. 

Please note that all teams do not need to go to the diamonds if they haven't already left.  Volunteers also do not need to go to any of the diamonds. 

We have our Sport Coordinators at the diamonds to let teams know of the cancellations if they do not receive this message.  

We will make a determination about tomorrow's events later today. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Liane, Tammy and Kristin

YEG Corporate Challenge uses Microsoft Sharepoint