Horseshoes Cancelled for Friday Evening Only

Due to the drop in temperature – and reported snow - we are canceling Horseshoes for tonight only.   We will proceed tomorrow (unless the forecast is wrong and the weather turns more severe). 

So this means that Green and Blue Divisions will not play at all this year.  All other divisions will proceed as scheduled tomorrow. 

Please let your teams and volunteers know of the change.

Thank you and stay warm!!

Liane, Tammy and Kristin

YEG Corporate Challenge uses Microsoft Sharepoint