DATE AND TIME:
May 26, 2019 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
2019 COMPLETE RESULTS ARE UNDER THE RULES, SCHEDULES AND INFO DROP DOWN MENU ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE
1:00 pm (New Cap Stage)
- 8:15 – 8:45am (will end promptly at 8:45!!)
- All participants must register with picture ID and Proof of Employment.
- Please register with your entire team at the location noted below.
- Teams must bring completed & signed Roster to registration.
REGISTRATION LOCATION: (West Edmonton Mall)
- Blue/Green: Entrance 45, Level 2, Near Eveline Charles
- White: Level 2, Entrance to The Bay
- Red: Entrance 58, Level 1, Beside The Brick
- Yellow: Entrance 8, Level 1, Near Guest Services
Teams complete a number of tasks within a limited time period.
- Any clothing that is damaged during the challenges will be your own responsibility.
- No cell phones, tablets, etc. are allowed during the race.
- All team members will wear wrist bands throughout the race.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and runners.
- Tasks do not have to be completed in order, if there is a line up proceed to a different task.
UNKNOWN CHALLENGE COORDINATOR(S):
Chantal Wang and Greg Nixon