RULES UPDATED April 25, 2017
DATE: June 11, 2017 (At Party in the Park)
There are four events: Ladder Golf, Bean Bag Toss, KanJam and Lawn Jarts
- 2 – 8 players (players can switch between games)
- Teams for each game will consist of at least 2 players, 1 male and 1 female minimum.
NO ID - NO PLAY - NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Please register 30 minutes prior to your first scheduled event.
- Team Captains (or designate) will be responsible for bringing completed & signed team rosters to the registration with the minimum team required for your division. Roster & Registration information will be included in the Roster Book distributed in May.
- Team Captains are responsible to see that each athlete registers with photo ID and proof of employment (i.e. Human Resource letter or Pay stub). It is the responsibility of each participant to have the proper ID.
- Please have your minimum team of two (2) players, register together.
- Each team will play each of the games once for scoring purposes.
- Your team will get a set number of throws in each game.
- Your team will complete all four games, earning points on each game. Total points of all 4 games will be used to award medals and overall CC points.
- You will not be playing against another team
- Yard Games are played with a number of variations to the rules depending on where games are played, and who is playing. The rules stated below are the simplest variations possible